Brownie Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze
Can't you just imagine all that lucious peanut butter just oozing down over that brownie cake. Then when you take that first chocolately bite that sticks to your teeth and the peanutbutter glaze that takes your breath away and just makes you hope it last forever.
1 cbutter, unsalted
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 cunsifted all purpose flour
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 cmilk(if you need more to thin the glaze you can add but starte with this)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspsoftened cream cheese
How to Make Brownie Bundt Cake with Peanut Butter Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease your bundt pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in the top of a double boiler over low heat till they are melted and smooth.
- In large bowl with an electric mixer beat eggs and sugar at till they are frothy and high. Add vanilla and salt. Blend in chocolate mixture on low speed, and scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Add flour just until the mixture is combined. Spoon batter into the pan.
- Let cake cool completely.
- For the glaze...soften cream cheese and peanut butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds and stir until it is well combined. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and milk stirring until the glaze is smooth and lump free. If is too thick to drizzle add a little milk until it is the correct consistency. Drizzle over cake.