These are good for bag lunches and snacks.
They freeze well, too.
·1/2 cup butter 125 ml
·4 oz semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate (or a combination) 115 g
·3/4 cup sugar 175 ml
·1/2 cup all purpose flour 125 ml
·1/4 cup cocoa powder 50 ml
·1/4 tsp salt 1 ml
·1 cup chocolate chips 250 ml
·24 mini cupcake liners
How to Make Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180C). Line mini muffin pans with paper liners.
- Melt butter and chocolate. Reserve.
- Mix flour, salt and sifted cocoa in a small bowl
- Beat eggs and sugar until creamy. Fold in melted butter and chocolate. Add flour, cocoa and salt mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffins cups.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes or just until the tops are firm to the touch.
Allow the brownie bites to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.