Brown Sugar Pound Cake (#3)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Brown Sugar Pound Cake (#3)
- 1Cream together sugars and margarine;
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 3Add alternately with eggs, 1 at a time, and milk.
- 4Add vanilla and beat well. Stir in pecans.
- 5Pour batter in large tube pan.
- 6Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Mrs. N. W. Rich
Piedmont Church of God LWWB