- 2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- salt or light salt
- 2 c
- brown sugar or splenda brown sugar,loosely packed
- 6 Tbsp
- vegetable oil or butter or light margarine
- 1/2 c
- milk or low-fat milk
- 3/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Brown Sugar Crumb Cake
- 1Preat oven to 350F. Grease and flour loaf pan.
In a large mixing bowl,sift together the flour,baking powder, and salt. Then add the bown sugar.
- 2Next, cut in the oil or butter. remove and serve 1 cup of flour mixture for the crumb topping.
- 3To the mixing bowl, mix the egg, milk and vanilla. Pour the batter into loaf pan and top with crumbs.
Bake in oven for 45 minutes