Blueberry Shortcake Bowls
·1 box butter cake mix
·1/3 c softened butter
·1 c water
·2 cans blueberry pie filling (you can use any of your favorite flavors)
·slightly frozen cool whip or white icing
·non stick cooking spray
YOU WILL ALSO NEED THE BETTER BAKER BOWL MAKER
How to Make Blueberry Shortcake Bowls
- Combine mix, eggs, butter and water in large bowl. Mix on low till blended and then on medium for about two minutes. Spray the cake bowl pan with non stick cooking spray making sure to get inside of each bowl well.
- Carefully pour some batter into each of the six bowl molds. filling to the center rim.
- Bake in 350 oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cakes are completely done
- Allow to cool completely and then gently invert pan and shake cake bowls loose.
- Add pie filling to hole in each cake bowl and then top with slightly frozen cool whip, whipped cream or icing. Top off with additional fruit from pie filling.
- I made a total of 18 bowls. Be creative use your favorite cake recipe and fruit fillings.