Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Cake
1box lemon cake mix
1package instant vanilla pudding
1/4cup milk (i used whole)
3/4cup canola oil
3large eggs, room temp
8oz. package cream cheese, softened at room temp
1tsp or more poppyseeds
·few zests of a lemon
2handfuls of fresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan well.
- Mix cake, sugar, and pudding mix, either by hand or with mixer on low speed. Once it's mixed good, make a little well in the center of the mixing bowl.
- Pour in water, oil, eggs, and cream cheese. Beat on low with mixer for about 2 minutes or so. Then, scrape the bowl good & beat 4 mins on medium.
- Add poppyseeds, lemon zest & stir by hand. Then, add the blueberries gently and stir lightly.
- Pour into bundt pan & bake for 55 mins (or until center is baked through according to your oven.) Let cake cool completely before turning upside down onto cake plate. Serve & enjoy. You could make a glaze for on top of this, but it really doesn't need it.