Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a fresh-tasting cake! Perfect for Spring. I really enjoyed the fresh blueberries on the top and it was so easy to prepare... very impressive. The Test Kitchen
2 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 stickbutter
1 cfinely chopped walnuts
16 ozcream cheese room temp
1 tspvanilla extract
121 ounce can blueberry pie filling
1 cfresh blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
- 1. Crumble together the crust ingredients.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
3. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time beating well each time.
4. Spoon this mixture over crust.
5. Bake 350 degrees in pre heated oven for 20 minutes
6.Mix pie filling and fresh berries together.
7. Spread over cheese mixture after it has cooled. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7. Store in fridge for about an hour before serving.