☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 tspvanilla extract
MIX IN A SMALL BOWL & SET ASIDE
1 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
PLACE IN A SMALL BOWL & SET ASIDE:
1 1/2 ccoarsely chopped pecans
How to Make Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9" x 13" pan with Pam. Line pan with tin foil and grease the tin foil.
- In a heavy 3 quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Using a wooden spoon, stir in sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Stir in flour mixture.
Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
(Batter will be very thick).
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inces from edge of pan comes clean.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. Blondies will become firm as they cool.
Cool completely on wire rack. When cool, lift tin foil from pan and peel off blondies. Slice 4 stripes lengthwise; cut each stripe crosswise into 6 pieces.