- 1 stick
- 1 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- coarsely chopped pecans
MIX IN A SMALL BOWL & SET ASIDE
PLACE IN A SMALL BOWL & SET ASIDE:
How to Make Blondies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9" x 13" pan with Pam. Line pan with tin foil and grease the tin foil.
- 2In a heavy 3 quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Using a wooden spoon, stir in sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- 3Stir in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Stir in flour mixture.
Stir in pecans.
- 4Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
(Batter will be very thick).
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inces from edge of pan comes clean.
- 5DO NOT OVER BAKE. Blondies will become firm as they cool.
Cool completely on wire rack. When cool, lift tin foil from pan and peel off blondies. Slice 4 stripes lengthwise; cut each stripe crosswise into 6 pieces.