Blackberry Wine Cake
**I use Oak Knoll's Blackberee Wine when I can get it...The Raspberry when they have that for a Raspberry version of this same cake. If I can't get either, any Blackberry wine such as a Mogan David or Manischewitz will do.**
- 18 oz
- white cake mix (1 box)
- 6 oz
- blackberry fusion jell-o (1 box- can use half - personal pref)
- eggs, personal pref
- 1 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- blackberry wine
- 2 c
- powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 c
- blackberry wine (to thin glaze, does not take much)
How to Make Blackberry Wine Cake
- 1Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 2Mix cake mix and jello.
- 3Add eggs, oil and wine.
- 4Beat at low, medium speed (as directed on cake mix box).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean). Cool completely.
- 6Mix powdered sugar and enough wine to thin to spreading consistency. Should be slightly thick as it will "loosen" and run down sides.
- 7Drizzle over cake. Garnish with fresh berries or as desired and serve.