Blackberry Wine Cake
**I use Oak Knoll's Blackberee Wine when I can get it...The Raspberry when they have that for a Raspberry version of this same cake. If I can't get either, any Blackberry wine such as a Mogan David or Manischewitz will do.**
18 ozwhite cake mix (1 box)
6 ozblackberry fusion jell-o (1 box- can use half - personal pref)
3-4eggs, personal pref
1 cvegetable oil
1 cblackberry wine
2 cpowdered sugar, sifted
1/4 cblackberry wine (to thin glaze, does not take much)
How to Make Blackberry Wine Cake
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and jello.
- Add eggs, oil and wine.
- Beat at low, medium speed (as directed on cake mix box).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes (until a toothpick comes out clean). Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and enough wine to thin to spreading consistency. Should be slightly thick as it will "loosen" and run down sides.
- Drizzle over cake. Garnish with fresh berries or as desired and serve.