- 1 pkg
- tube of biscuits. like pilsbury or store brand.
- 1 to 2 c
- oil to use in a sauce pan. make sure it is a deep sauce pan so you don't burn yourself.
- powder sugar.
- cinnamon and sugar mixed. 2 parts cinnamon to 1 part sugar or splenda
How to Make Biscuit Donuts.
- 1Add oil to the sauce pan. It is about 2 to 3 cups of oil. Put oil on medium till it sizzles. (Approximately 10 to 15 minutes)
- 2Open up tube of biscuits. Take one biscuit and poke a hole in the center with your finger. Stretch till you get a hole the size of a marble. Do this for each of the biscuits in the tube.
- 3Drop 2 to 3 biscuits in the hot oil. lightly Brown on both sides. Remove and sit on a paper towel to absorb the oil. Cook remaining biscuits. Sprinkle with Powder sugar or Cinnamon and sugar mixture. Also, you can dip or drizzle melted chocolate on top.
There is so many ways to decorate these donuts. After you cook it, you could dip it into melted chocolate and sprinkle coconut on top. Enjoy...