Bingo Cake (AKA Hawaiian Fruit Cake)
I will hopefully have pictures up soon!
- 1 can(s)
- 20 oz. can unsweetened crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 2 large
- 2 Tbsp
- baking soda
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp
How to Make Bingo Cake (AKA Hawaiian Fruit Cake)
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- 2Hand mix all ingredients. Grease 9"x13" GLASS baking dish. Add mixture to baking dish and bake for about 35 minutes.
- 3For Frosting, let cream cheese and butter soften at room temperature. Cream all ingredients together until smooth.
- 4Remove cake from oven, leaving it in the glass dish. Poke small holes randomly around the top of cake (I use a chopstick) and frost the cake while it is still hot.
- 5Cool cake at room temperature, then refrigerate.