Bingo Cake (AKA Hawaiian Fruit Cake)
I will hopefully have pictures up soon!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)20 oz. can unsweetened crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
1 1/2 csugar
1 cchopped walnuts
2 Tbspbaking soda
1 pkg8 oz. cream cheese
2 cconfectioners' sugar
How to Make Bingo Cake (AKA Hawaiian Fruit Cake)
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Hand mix all ingredients. Grease 9"x13" GLASS baking dish. Add mixture to baking dish and bake for about 35 minutes.
- For Frosting, let cream cheese and butter soften at room temperature. Cream all ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove cake from oven, leaving it in the glass dish. Poke small holes randomly around the top of cake (I use a chopstick) and frost the cake while it is still hot.
- Cool cake at room temperature, then refrigerate.