1 pkg(4 serving size) chocolate fudge flavor pudding mix
1/2 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make BEWITCHED BROWNIES
- Combine pudding mix, flour, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Melt butter in saucepan remove from heat and add sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Blend in vanilla and pudding mixture, and nuts.
- Spread in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan, then cut into bars. Makes about 18 servings