1 boxyellow cake mix
2regular sized boxes instant vanilla pudding
1 largecan pineapple pie filling if you can't find i have directions below
8 ozcarton whipped topping
1 smallpackage sweetened flaked coconut
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make Better Than Robert Redford Cake
- Mix and bake according to package directions. Remove from oven and poke holes all over with a fork.
- Spread with pineapple pie filling or make your own: In a sauce pan add cornstarch to a small can of crushed pineapple and heat until thick.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix pudding mix with 3 cups cold milk and beat until thick. Spread pudding over cake.
- Cover with whipped topping, sprinkle coconut and nuts on top.
- Keep in refrigerator, but do not freeze.