Berry Delight Cake
This was the perfect dish to do so with. It is the perfect dish for a Summer Picnic!
How to Make Berry Delight Cake
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Grease cake pans. (I used (2) 8" round pans.)
- In a mixer, combine cake mix and 12 oz. of soda. Mix until combined. Pour into cake pans and bake according to directions on box.
(Toothpick should come out clean)
- Dice your strawberries and blackberries while the cake is baking.
- Once cool, place 1 round cake pan on bottom of baking dish, whole.
While taking the 2nd cake to crumble or dice it.
- Add layer of Frosting. ( I chose Chocolate)
** You could replace frosting with a cool whip/pudding mix as well**
- Add layer of diced strawberries & black berries on top of frosting.
Sprinkle part of the crumbled cake over the fruit.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6.
- Refrigerate before & after serving.