Berry Berry Delicious Almond cheese cake
7graham crackers crushed
1/2 ctoasted almonds
7 ozalmond paste( my recipe,or store bought)
2 pkg8 ounce packages of cream cheese(cut up at room temperature)
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cwhipping cream
1/4 tspalmond extract
1 lbfrozen black berries,or blueberries,,or combine half and half.
1 csour cream
1/2 csugar -plus 3 tablespoons
1 1/2 tspunflavored gelatin
How to Make Berry Berry Delicious Almond cheese cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree's.
Thaw frozen berries,and set aside the juices.
set aside 1/2 cup of Almond paste for filling.
Combine remaining almond paste,graham crackers,and almonds in to a food processor.grind up to a fine texture.
- add the butter to processor,and pulse until crumb mixture forms.
Press mixture in to a spring form pan bottom, and 2 inches up of the sides of 9 inch pan.Remove from oven and cool.
- Make the filling.Put remaining 1/2 cup Almond paste,sugar in food processor. Pulse until it looks like a fine meal.
- Add 1/2 of cream cheese,and process until smooth.Add the rest of the cream cheese,and pulse until smooth.
Add eggs,whipping cream,and Almond extract.blend until combined. Do not over process.
- Pour the filling in to the cooled crust.Bake until center is set. About 40-50 minutes.Cool cake for 10
- While cooling make topping: Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with the sour cream. Spoon over the hot cheese cake,and bake about 5 minutes.Cool in fridge for a couple hours. (Uncovered.)
- Fruit topping: Mix half cup of sugar plus 2 tablespoons,and berry juices from frozen berries. in sauce pan.sprinkle the gelatin over the mixture. Let it sit uncooked for 15 minutes.
- cook on low heat until Gelatin is dissolved.Don't boil it.Pour in to a bowl,and add the berries. mix and refrigerate until cold stir every so often.
When it is set.Spoon topping over the chilled cake. Refrigerate for 3 hours at the least. It can be served the next day as well.Cut and enjoy the delicious cake.