Banana Split Cake
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, water and oil in a mixer on medium speed with whisk attachment. Mix well. Remove whisk attachment
- 3Place cherry pie mix in a strainer and rince off all the "goo". Slice the bananas in to slices (like you would add to Rice Krispies). Change mixer attachment to the paddle attachment. Spray 2 cake pans with non-stick spray.
- 4On low speed add chocolate chips, cherries and banana slices. When ingredients are covered with cake mix then stop mixer and pour batter in to cake pans evenly.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 6Cool on bake racks until cakes are cold. Then place on cake plate and ice with chocolate frosting.