1 boxyellow cake mix
1 can(s)crushed pineapple
2 boxbanana creme pudding or 1 large box
55 large bananas sliced
16 oz16 oz tub of cool whip
12fresh large strawberries sliced
1 ccrushed walnuts
How to Make Banana Split Cake
- Bake cake according to directions on the cake box. I usually use a large rectangular foil pan to cook the cake in. Let cool for about an hour.
- Leave cake in the foil pan, Drain crushed pineapples, spread onto the top of the cake
- Mix Banana Creme pudding according to the directions on the package for a pie. Let set for 2 minutes. After it thickens up, spread over the crushed pineapples
- Place sliced bananas on top of the banana creme pudding
- spread Cool Whip over the bananas
- place the sliced strawberries over the Cool Whip
- spread the crushed walnuts on top.