Banana Nut Pound Cake
How to Make Banana Nut Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 12-cup pan~either bread shaped, tube, or bundt.
- 2Using a mixer, beat eggs, oil, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3In a small bowl, mix bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla. Set aside.
- 4Sift flour, soda, and salt and set aside.
- 5Alternately add flour and banana mixture in three steps.
- 6Stir in chopped nuts and coconut.
- 7Pour batter into a greased and floured pan.
- 8Bake in a preheated 325-degree oven one hour and twenty minutes, or until the top is browned and springs back to the touch.
- 9Cool in pan for fifteen minutes; remove from pan. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
*You can frost or glaze, but it's good enough without.