Banana Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
Anthony Nicometi Jr
at first I Pitched my Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake. I got a No. Then I pitched my Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake. Also got a No. Finally I tried to pitch my White Chocolate cheesecake. To which I got a very familiar...NO. So, She finally told me. Just Surprise me. which I guess I did. This is SUPER RICH. And veryyyy Dense. But I hope you enjoy!
- medium ripe bananas
- 3 box
- cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 c
- 1 dash(es)
- vanilla extract
- 1 pinch
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 2 pkg
- ghram crackers
- 1/2 stick
- unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- dark spiced rum
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk or dulce de leche
DULCE DE LECHE
How to Make Banana Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
- 1Prepare the Dulce de Leche (If you did not buy a pre-made can of it) Remove label from can, cover it completely with water, and allow to SIMMER for 2-3 hours. Bringing it to a rolling boil gives the can a risk of exploding. after you open the can (AFTER IT HAS COOLED) Mix with 1T of Dark Spiced Rum.
- 2Prepare Crust: Crush Graham Crackers, combine with melted butter, Press into 10" Springform pan, Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes
- 3Cheesecake Filling: Puree' Bananas in food Processor until COMPLETELY SMOOTH, about 2-4 minutes
- 4In a mixing bowl combine Cream cheese and Sugar.
- 5After fully combined, add dash of Vanilla and Nutmeg and mix until combined once more.
- 6Slowly add one egg at a time until each is combined before adding another
- 7Slowly incorporate 1 cup of Heavy Cream while mixing on low, until well mixed
- 8Once your mixture is finished, Gently fold in the Banana Puree and pour into the Crust
- 9Pour in the Spiced Dulce de Leche Mixture and gently swirl.
- 10Bake at 350 for 45-55 (51 Minutes was my finished Time), Allow to Cool completely and Refrigerate over night
- 11after 24 hours, Cut and serve with Big dollops of whipped cream, and enjoy!!