★★★★★ 1 vote5
- crisco® original no-stick cooking spray
- 1 box
- pillsbury® sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 tsp
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- crisco® pure vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 c
- mashed very ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- ripe bananas, sliced
- smucker's® sugar free caramel sundae syrups ice cream topping
How to Make Banana Caramel Cake
- 1HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2BEAT cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in mashed bananas. Stir in nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- 3BAKE 34 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 45 minutes. Serve warm. Top each serving with sliced bananas. Drizzle with caramel syrup.