Bakers Pound Cake
How to Make Bakers Pound Cake
- 1Cream Sugar and Crisco until very fluffy.
- 2Add Eggs one at a time, beating well.
- 3Add 1/2 of the flour and all the milk. Blend well.
- 4Add the rest of the flour and the vanilla. Blend.
Beat at #5 speed (medium speed) at least 20 minutes.
- 5Grease large 9x13 pan well (or 2 - 9 inch round cake pans) and bake at 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR FOR THE FIRST 50 MINUTES!
Frost with French Cream Icing.