- vegetable oil spray
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 1/4 lb
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 2/3 c
- eggs, room temperature
- 1 c
- baileys original irish cream
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chilled whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee powder
- chocolate curls or shavings
How to Make Bailey's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with vegetable oil spray.
- 2Combine crumbs and sugar in pan. Stir in butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan.
Bake until light brown, about 7 minutes. Maintain oven temperature at 325 degrees F.
Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually mix in sugar.
- 4Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Blend in Baileys and vanilla.
- 5Sprinkle half of chocolate chips over crust. Spoon in filling. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- 6Bake cake until puffed, springy in center and golden brown, about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Cool cake completely.
- 7COFFEE CREAM:
Beat cream, sugar and coffee powder until peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled cake.
- 8Garnish with chocolate curls or shavings. Cut into slices to serve.