Aunt Nancy's Coconut Chocolate Cake
It's like eating a Mounds Bar in the form of a cake.
You must take this to a gathering or you will eat the whole darn thing yourself!
How to Make Aunt Nancy's Coconut Chocolate Cake
- 1Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Grease 9x13 inch pan.
- 4Cover the bottom of the pan with nuts and coconut.
- 5Pour cake batter evenly over the top.
- 6Melt margarine in medium-sized bowl.
- 7Add cream cheese to margarine and whip with electric mixer until smooth.
- 8Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to whip until smooth.
- 9Drop cheese mixture by spoonfuls over the batter.
- 10Bake 40-45 minutes. You can't test this cake for doneness because it is too gooey!