Aunt Nancy's Coconut Chocolate Cake
It's like eating a Mounds Bar in the form of a cake.
You must take this to a gathering or you will eat the whole darn thing yourself!
How to Make Aunt Nancy's Coconut Chocolate Cake
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 inch pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with nuts and coconut.
- Pour cake batter evenly over the top.
- Melt margarine in medium-sized bowl.
- Add cream cheese to margarine and whip with electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar and continue to whip until smooth.
- Drop cheese mixture by spoonfuls over the batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes. You can't test this cake for doneness because it is too gooey!