☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 largetart apples, such as granny smith
1 cmaple syrup, divided
1 largeegg, beaten
1 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
2 tsplemon juice
1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
·unsweetened whipped cream, optional
How to Make Apple Maple Pudding
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease or spray an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Peel and core apples. Cut into even chunks.
- Arrange apples in the prepared baking pan. Pour 1/2 cup of the maple syrup over apples, stirring to coat well, and spread in an even layer.
- In a bowl, combine beaten egg, butter and lemon juice with remaining 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the egg mixture. Fold in raisins.
- Pour batter evenly over apple pieces.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with unsweetened whipped cream, if desired.