1 1/2 csugar
3/4 cmelted unsalted butter
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2 capples, chopped
How to Make Apple Brownies
- Mix sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Sift in flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix until just moistened.
- Fold in apples.
- Toss raisins in a bit of flour, this will keep them from sinking to the bottom during baking.
- Fold in raisins.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350* until a pick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Start checking at about 30 minutes.