Apple Angel Dessert - Jan
You could have this ready in no time at all! People....it can't get ANY easier than this! A dollop or 3 of ice cream finishes it off perfectly!
Pic is Carol's...
How to Make Apple Angel Dessert - Jan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13" x 9" pan or baking dish with 'Pam' or equivalent cooking spray.
- Combine pie filling with dry cake mix (do not add water). Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 20 min., or until cake part is no longer damp. Top should be lightly browned.
- Cool a little while and cut into 16 portions. Serve with ice cream if desired.
- NOTE: You can substitute any flavor of pie filling for the apple, depending on your tastes.