Anniversary Pound Cake (#12)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Anniversary Pound Cake (#12)
- 1Cream butter, shortening and sugar;
- 2Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- 3Sift flour, salt, baking powder and coca together;
- 4Add to creamed mixture alterntely with milk and vanilla, beating after each addition.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or ntil done.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes. Turn out; cool completely.
Church of God LWWB