Cindy Van Kirk
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- prepared angel food cake
- 20 oz. crushed pineapples
- 3.4 oz. sugar free vanilla pudding
- 1 c. fat free cool whip
How to Make Angel Lush
- 1Slice angel food cake into 3 layers.
- 2In a bowl mix crushed pineapple(don't drain juice) and sugar free vanilla pudding (dry) until blended.
- 3Slowly add in 1 c. of fat free cool whip and blend well.
- 4Place the first layer of angel food cake on a plate and spread pineapple filling on top. Place the second angel food cake layer and spread more of the filling on top. Then add the last layer of angel food cake and spread the remaining pineapple filling on top. Garnish with some strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries.