Amish Cinnamon Bread
How to Make Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs.
Add milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pans (1/4 in each pan).
(use 2 9x5x3 Loaf pans)
- Mix in separate bowl the 2/3 c sugar and cinnamon
- Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter in each pan.
- Add remaining batter to pans; sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping, and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.