Amazing Chocolate Coconut-Pecan Bars
2/3 cbutter or margarine, softened
1 pkgchocolate cake mix (i used duncan hines dark fudge)
1 c(6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1tub coconut-pecan ready-to-spread frosting
How to Make Amazing Chocolate Coconut-Pecan Bars
- Heat oven to 350°. Lightly grease rectangular pan, 13” X 9” X 2”.
- Cut margarine into cake mix in medium bowl, using pastry blender or fork. Press half of the mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over baked layer; drop frosting by tablespoonfuls over chocolate chips.
- Stir milk into remaining cake mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto frosting layer.
- Swirl the frosting and the cake mix blobs together with using a light hand and a knife.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cake portion is slightly dry to touch; cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars (8 rows by 6 rows).
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.