all natural strawberry cake
prep time 20 Min
cook time 1 Hr 5 Min
Ingredients For all natural strawberry cake
4 csliced strawberries
1 2/3 csugar
1 ccoarsely chopped pecans
3 1/8 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cvegetable oil
- STRAWBERRY GLAZE
1/2 csliced strawberries
2 Tbspbutter melted
1 1/3 cpowdered sugar
How To Make all natural strawberry cake
1Mix 4 cups strawberries with sugar. Let sit for 1 hour.
2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bundt pan with baking spray and sprinkle bottom evenly with 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
3In large bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Whisk to combine well. Add oil, applesauce, eggs, 1/2 cup chopped pecans and strawberry/sugar mixture. Stir to combine. Pour in to bundt pan and cook for 65-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of top comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Invert to cake stand and allow to cool to room temperature.
4In small food processor pulse strawberries, butter, and 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Open processor and add remaining 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Pulse a couple more times. Drizzle strawberry glaze over cooled cake.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for All Natural Strawberry Cake:
- #For Kids
- #strawberry cake
- #strawberry cake with strawberry glaze
- #strawberry glaze
- #made from scratch strawberry cake
- #homemade strawberry cake
- #strawberry cake from scratch
- #best strawberry cake recipe
- #fresh strawberry cake
- #strawberry bundt cake
- #easy strawberry cake
- #easy strawberry cake recipe