CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ICECREAM CAKE =BASKIN ROBINS
Nancy J. Patrykus
ICE CREAM BROWNIE CAKE.
This is a ala mode cake that combines rich chocolate ice cream, crumbled brownies and carmel all layered over an Oreo cookie crumb crust.
Source:San Bernardino Sun newspaper.
YUMMY...who wouldn't want this desert.
Maybe for a surprise
DECADENT BIRTHDAY CAKE.....
- 1-1/2 c
- oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 c
- caramel ice cream topping, slightly heated in the microwave
- (1.5-quart) containers chocolate ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 c
- crumbled brownies ( homemade or store -bought
- 1 c
- chopped rolo candies or other carmel chocolate candies
How to Make CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ICECREAM CAKE =BASKIN ROBINS
- 3Then top with a piece of waxed paper and wrap in a double thickness of foil.
Return to freezer for serving up to 1 month.
To serve, remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 15 to 25 minutes..
Remove spring form side of pan and with a large sharp knife, cut into slices.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.