3 Day Coconut Cake
How to Make 3 Day Coconut Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed in 8 or 9 inch round pans.
- 2Cool completely.
- 3Cut each cake into two layers. You should now have four layers.
- 4Combine sugar, sour cream, whipped topping, and only 2 packages of the frozen coconut in a bowl and mix.
- 5Spread over first layer. Add second layer and repeat until you have iced all four layers.
- 6Spread icing onto the sides and crumble remaining package of coconut onto the top and sides of the cake.
- 7Refrigerate for 3 days to 'marinate'. Trust me, it's definetly worth it! Enjoy!