Oatmeal Waffles my Way
How to Make Oatmeal Waffles my Way
- take a bread pan and spray with cooking spray and line with saran wrap then put your cooled oatmeal in large bowl and mix the other two ingredients in and mix.
- put oatmeal in prepared pan and wrap the top with saran wrap and put in frig. overnight. Take out and cut into 1 inch slices. Heat up your waffle iron and make sure you spray every time you start a batch
- Put two slices in waffle iron and close lid, now this will take up to 7-10 minutes to cook so that the oatmeal forms into a waffle. This also depends on your iron.
- Now pending on your taste you can top these with fruit,honey,syrup or whipping cream. You could also put nuts on top.
- just remember once you cut the oatmeal and each batch takes a while so I kept mine in frig till the first batch was done. Seemed to work better while they were cold.