Strawberry Banana Walnut Butter Pancakes
*I myself made these plant based but you can always switch out the ingredients to your own discretion.
1 csoy milk / milk
2-3 Tbspbrown sugar
1/8 stickvegan butter / butter
2 cstrawberries, fresh
2 tspbaking powder
2 tspegg replacer or alternatively: two 1/4 cups of unsweetened applesauce
1-2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Strawberry Banana Walnut Butter Pancakes
- First get 1/8 of a stick butter and put it in a saucepan. Put the saucepan onto medium heat and wait until the butter begins to bubble. (This should take around 4-6 minutes)
- Next, mash up a banana and then transfer it over to the saucepan with the butter in it. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes
- While waiting for the butter and banana to cook, get out a medium to large size mixing bowl and put 2 cups of Bisquick in it.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl:
2 teaspoons baking powder,
2-3 tablespoons brown sugar,
1-2 pinches of salt,
and 1/2 ounce of pre-chopped and cooked walnuts.
- Put one cup of soy milk/ milk, and 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract into the mixing bowl.
- Then put in the 2 teaspoons Egg Replacer into the mixing bowl
Alternatively: put two 1/4 cups of applesauce into the mixing bowl or two eggs.
- After the banana and butter is done cooking, transfer the heated contents into the mixing bowl with all the ingredients.
- Mix it all together with a metal spoon, remembering not to overstir the contents but at the same time make sure to breakup any white clumps.
You now have pancake batter!
- Get out a large non-stick pan and put it on medium heat,
- Now measure out 1/2 cup of the pancake batter from the mixing bowl before dumping it into the heated pan, let it sit there until bubbles start to form on the side facing you or (about 4-6 minutes) then carefully use the spatula to turn the pancake over onto the other side.
Wait another 4-6 minutes, then transfer the pancake over to a clean dry plate. Keep going until all the batter in the mixing bowl is gone.
- While waiting for the pancakes to finish, cut up a banana and then cut up 2 cups of fresh strawberries and place them into a bowl. Get out 2-3 tablespoon of sugar into the bowl and mix until the sugar disolves into the bowl of strawberries.
- Place the desired amount of pancakes onto a plate and add the strawberries and bananas on top and the rest or watever desired amount of walnuts and...
Enjoy! I hope you have a great meal and lots of good memories!
Optional: Butter and Maple syrup can also be added on top to make crazy pancakes.