Sourdough Pancake Bundt Cake
How to Make Sourdough Pancake Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10 - 12 cup bundt pan.
- Sift flour into mixing bowl. Add next 5 ingredients. Mix together, adding a little milk if the mixture is too thick, like pudding. Looking for cake batter consistency, thick but pourable.
- Mix baking soda with Tbl water.
- Add blueberries to bundt pan evenly.
- Mix baking soda mixture into batter. Batter will begin to bubble and expand. Pour over blueberries, making sure batter is evenly distributed.