Perfect as is, or served with lemon juice, icing sugar, apple preserves or raspberry/strawberry jam. No matter how you try it, you will love it.
·3 large eggs, beaten
·1/2 cup white flour
·1/2 tsp salt
·1 tbsp sugar, white
·1/2 cup whole milk
·butter for frying
·lemon wedge (garnish)
·icing sugar (garnish)
·2 tbsp butter, melted to coat sides and bottom of pan
How to Make Pancakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and then beat well.
Now add the flour, salt and sugar, mixing well.
- Slowly add the milk, blending until smooth.
- Melt butter in pan and coat sides and bottom of pan.
- Pour the batter into the hot prepared pan and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh squeezed lemon juice and powdered sugar.