☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 smallapples, gala
2 Tbspbutter, unsalted, divided
¼ tspcinnamon, ground
1 cmilk, fat free
¼ call purpose flour
2 Tbspsugar, granulated
2 tspvanilla extract
1 tspsugar, powdered
How to Make Cinnamon-Apple Oven Pancake
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Core apples and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Coat a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add apples and increase heat to medium-high. Cook,
tossing occasionally, until golden, 8-10 minutes. Add cinnamon; toss to coat.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly. Arrange apples in an even layer on bottom of prepared pie plate.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Pour butter into a blender; add milk, flour, eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour in an even layer over apples. Bake until puffed and golden, 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool until warm and then dust with powdered sugar. Slice into 6 pieces and serve warm.