How to Make Yogurt Biscuits
- 1Preheat Oven to 450 F
- 2Whisk flour and salt together and make a hollow center in the bowl. Pour Yogurt into center and mix all until moistened and dough is formed.
- 3Sprinkle clean surface with flour. Turn dough out, sprinkle with flour and and pat dough until 1/2" thick...do this twice. Pat dough into final 1/2 inch thick round.
- 4Use a cookie cutter dipped in flour to cut out biscuits.
- 5Place biscuits on baking sheet and bake 10-14 minutes until light golden brown.
- 6For breakfast Biscuits - add:
1. Eggs and Cheddar cheese filling
2. Proscuitto and Fig preserves
3. Boursin Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper