Wholesome Autumn Breakfast Cookies
1/2 cwhole-wheat pastry flour
3/4 cold-fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cnatural sugar-substitute baking blend such as truvia
1 tspbaking powder
1/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cdry unsweetened cherries
1/4 c100% pure pumpkin puree
1/4 cripe mashed banana
1/4 cunsweetened applesauce
How to Make Wholesome Autumn Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, oats, Truvia, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Mix in chocolate chips and cherries.
- Add pumpkin, banana, and applesauce. Mix until combined.
- Place a tablespoon of dough into a greased cookie sheet. Push the dough down to create cookies 2,5 inches in diameter. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cookies begin to turn golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.