Vanilla Cake Batter Pancakes~Robynne
I found this recipe on TastyKitchen.com
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
1 1/2 ccake flour
1 1/2 Tbspbaking powder
1/4 cbutter, melted *plus more for frying
·butter and maple syrup
SUBSTITUE FOR CAKE FLOUR
·1. place two tablespoons of cornstarch in a one-cup measure.
·2. fill the rest of the cup with all-purpose flour.
How to Make Vanilla Cake Batter Pancakes~Robynne
- Whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, egg, and the vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined; do not over mix. Add 1/4 cup melted butter and again, stir just until combined.
- Heat pan or griddle over medium high heat. Melt about a tablespoon of butter and fry the pancakes until golden.
- Serve with butter and syrup. Enjoy :)