Vanilla Cake Batter Pancakes~Robynne
I found this recipe on TastyKitchen.com
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- 1 1/2 c
- cake flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted *plus more for frying
- butter and maple syrup
- 1. place two tablespoons of cornstarch in a one-cup measure.
- 2. fill the rest of the cup with all-purpose flour.
SUBSTITUE FOR CAKE FLOUR
How to Make Vanilla Cake Batter Pancakes~Robynne
- 1Whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the milk, egg, and the vanilla.
- 3Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined; do not over mix. Add 1/4 cup melted butter and again, stir just until combined.
- 4Heat pan or griddle over medium high heat. Melt about a tablespoon of butter and fry the pancakes until golden.
- 5Serve with butter and syrup. Enjoy :)