Toasted Fried Egg Patty Melt
How to Make Toasted Fried Egg Patty Melt
- Fry the onion in the olive oil in a small fry pan. Set aside.
- Next Fry the Hamburg Patty in the same pan for 3-4 minutes per side. (Do not press down on patty when cooking!)
- Add the cheese with one minute remaining when cooking second side of Patty.
- Toast the bread in toaster and be sure to butter the bread slices.Then place Patty melt on 1 piece of toast.
- Add the cooked diced onion on top of Patty.
- Fry the egg in same pan breaking the yolk, and frying on both sides.
- Place Fried Egg on top of onions.
- Add the ketchup on top of egg, then top with remaining slice of toast.
- Cut in half wedges then place in microwave oven for 15- 20 seconds to maintain warmness.