How to Make Sunrise Coffeecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Coat an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Spread with marmalade and roll up each triangle, starting at shortest side.
- 3Arrange rolled triangles, point-side-down, in a spoke fashion in prepared baking pan.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto rack and place right-side-up on serving plate.
- 5Mix together confectioners' sugar, milk and orange extract (or vanilla) until smooth; drizzle over warm coffeecake.