This recipe uses the Basic Bread Dough recipe I posted. OR you can use thawed frozen bread dough.
How to Make Stickeys
- Using either my Basic Bread Dough recipe or 2 loaves of thawed frozen bread dough. Pull off a handful of dough (flour your hands) rolling between your palms forming a rope, then tie the rope into a loose pretzel shape. Place into prpared 9X13 pan.
- Repeat step 1 until the pan is full of pretzel shaped rolls.
- Sprinkle 1 C of brown sugar over the top of the rolls.
- Pour 1/2 C of melted butter over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap, or foil.
- Place in refrigerator let rise over night. (No this will not kill the yeast, and yes they will rise)Trust me.
- In the morning preheat oven to 350*F. Uncover rolls.
- Repeat steps #3 and 4. Sprinkling with the remaining brown sugar, and butter.
- Bake at 350*F for 30-35 min. Enjoy!