- 1/2 c
- old-fashioned oats
- packet hot cocoa mix
- dash of salt
- 1 c
- unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 2 tsp
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- mini marshmallows
- sheet (1 cracker) low-fat honey graham crackers, crushed
How to Make s'mores oatmeal
- 1Combine oats, cocoa mix, and salt in a nonstick pot on the stove. Add Almond Breeze and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer.
- 2Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until very thick and creamy. Remove pot from heat. Add 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and top with marshmallows, crushed graham cracker, and remaining 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.