Quinoa For Breakfast
How to Make Quinoa For Breakfast
- In medium sized saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add 1 Cup Quinoa, stir, return to boil and then lower to a simmer and cover.
- Cook for 5 minutes then add the dates and nuts.
- Cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes until the Quinoa has soaked up all the water.
- Place desired amount of Quinoa in bowl and add cinnamon, agave syrup and milk to taste. Put the rest in the frig for another day. Enjoy.
- I've also made this with diced apple and craisins...yum.