How to Make Pumpkin Mini-Doughnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine everything except the flour, and beat until smooth.
- 2Add the 1 3/4 cups flour plus 2 tablespoons, and stir just until combined.
- 3Spoon or pipe batter in to 4 greased mini-doughnut pans. If you don't have 4 of them, do what I do, and bake them in batches. Fill them just a little over half full.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 5Remove from pans and place on baking rack to cool. While still warm, but not hot, place a few at a time in a plastic bag with a cinnamon/sugar combination, and shake to coat.