Peanut Butter Cereal Bites
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
Great for breakfast or anytime. They keep well and travel well if you are a hiker.
How to Make Peanut Butter Cereal Bites
- 1Spray an 8" X 8" baking dish (glass works best to get them out later)
- 2Mix cereals and cranberries; set aside.
- 3In a microwave safe bowl combine brown sugar, honey and peanut butter and microwave for 45 seconds or until smooth.
- 4Toss with cereal mixture and press into pan.
- 5Cool and cut. Wrap any extra in wax paper.