Pancake and Sausage Muffins
*NOTE* You can use a box mix pancakes as well as a gluten free box mix!
- 1 1/2 c
- 3 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- white or in the raw sugar
- 1 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- 7 oz armour or any other brand "brown and serve sauges"
How to Make Pancake and Sausage Muffins
- 1In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
Cook sausage links and then cut them in half.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 deg. Grease a 12 muffin tin. pour half the batter into greased tins then add half of the sausage link then the rest of the batter.
Bake for 12-18 minutes until done.
- 3Serve with pancake or maple syrup to dip.