Oat Free Granola
1/4 ccoconut oil
1/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 csliced almonds, lightly toasted
6 crice cereal (such as rice krispies)
How to Make Oat Free Granola
- In large saucepan, combine coconut oil, peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Warm on low just until it melts enough to be combined smoothly.
- Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Add rice cereal and almonds, mixing until evenly coated.
- Spread in bottom section of a large roasting pan. (I like a pan with sides so I don't spill when I stir)
- Bake at 225 degrees until golden brown and dry. Stir about every 10-15 minutes to prevent scorching and dry evenly. This takes between 45-60 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Let cool and store in an air tight container.